Monday, September 3, 2012

Got The Time


The world runs around late people. If the show is scheduled to start at 8pm, why doesn't it start until 8:15 or even 8:30? Because we have to wait for late people to decide to show up. If someone wants me to be somewhere at 7:30 do you know what I do? I leave early and get there at 7:15 and I wait for them to show up. This creates anxiety because I look at my watch every 30 seconds as it passes 7:30. It's rude and obnoxious, but yet so common. What really pisses me off is I actually sit and calculate what time they left. If they are 30 minutes away for a 7:30 appointment, they should have left at 7pm the absolute latest. I am sitting here at 8:05 thinking, they left later than the time they are actually supposed to arrive. Who does this? A lot of people. You have to make a conscious effort to actually show up that late. What are they thinking? Oh screw Stevie, he will wait. Maybe not next time.
Daily Theme Song:
Joe Jackson - Got The Time http://youtu.be/XTIPCc1nKYQ

No comments:

Post a Comment