Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Jolly Happy Soul

I listen to a lot of rap music. not by choice. Usually I am sitting in my living room chair and all of a sudden my testicles are vibrating. I jump to the window to see where it's coming from and suddenly it's gone. A passing car filled with teenagers were the likely culprits. I have noticed them next to me on the road with the music blaring from top of the line speaker systems. They never seem to be getting into the music. They are usually just sitting there expressionless. I am in my car with my factory stereo speakers blasting The Who and doing windmills, ala Townshend in my car. I would love to get the biggest speaker I can find and attach it to my car. Forget the car. I would just drive around in a giant speaker. I would pull up next to one of these kids and just outblast him. Not The Who this time. I would choose something like Perry Como's version of  Frosty The Snowman and get really into it while the kid in the car next to me feels his testicles vibrate to the sound of thumpety thump thump. That would make me a jolly happy soul.

Daily Theme Song:
Perry Como - Frosty The Snowman:http://youtu.be/5nAFXXIE7Q0

No comments:

Post a Comment