Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Will Follow Him

Quite often, on my way to my destination I will encounter a large dump truck. There is an orange sign on the back that reads "Construction Vehicle Do Not Follow." Where are they going? Some covert operation we don't know about? I followed him one day. "Don't tell me what to do. This is a free country. If I want to follow you I will." I followed him. They are having a party. The construction workers are wearing those orange cones as hats. Of course, I wasn't invited. They just waved the orange flag and told me to keep it moving. They even had the truck with the big orange arrow. These guys are really fans of the color orange. It's kind of arrogant to state "do not follow." I think it should say "Please, we would advise you not to follow if you don't want your car pelted with sticks and rocks and dirt and large metal rods and 2 X 4's that we didn't tie down."

Daily Theme Song:
Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him http://youtu.be/5JVhbusBDi4

No comments:

Post a Comment