Friday, August 24, 2012

Godzilla


I'm not paranoid enough without daily news alerts of killer mosquitoes, mad cows, infectious ticks and whatever else is waiting to destroy us. I am waiting for Mothra to show up and just devour Manhattan. Where is Godzilla when you need him? They blame everything from mild winters to hot summers to bath salts and Republicans for the West Nile virus. I think these mosquitoes have seen too many Twilight movies and they figure the best way to make the news is to become vampires. Only the female mosquito bites. So these vampire girls are making us sick, much like the vampire boys in the Twilight saga did.  And if the mosquitoes don't get you, the salmonella melons will. They say avoid hiking, pools of water. don't wear shorts, t-shirts or sandals. I could certainly do with less man feet. I think I will just stay home and avoid the outside all together. Besides, Godzilla vs Mothra is on TCM tomorrow morning. Oh no, there goes Tokyo.



Daily Theme Song:
Blue Oyster Cult - Godzilla http://youtu.be/ln8-Y-fIbqM

No comments:

Post a Comment